|A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Logistics Facilitator for a large, well known national FMCG within the Food Manufacturing industry. Ideally this position will be suited to a driven and successful experienced Logistics Facilitator with at least 3years experience within a similar position.
Job Role Objectives:
To proactively manage and improve the Logistics operations via process changing, implementation of strategies and overall business review plans. Ultimate objection is to meet customers’ targets, timely, effectively and with minimum disruption, this is both in terms of internally and externally operations.
• To seek /identify and implement continuous improvements within the Logistics functions and processes.
• To communicate effectively with multiple departments, to ensure timely turn around resulting in on time delivery.
• To efficiently and accurately process all administrative duties within remit, on time against daily/weekly and monthly cut offs.
• To monitor all on site inventory in an accountable and responsible manner.
• To deal with customer queries and complaints, and to bring to a satisfactory conclusion.
• Effectively co-ordinatate all tasks, inclusive of driving continuous change and improvement.
• To liaise with Customer Service to ensure orders are accurately picked and dispatched.
• Ensure any returns are properly documented and raise claims accordingly.
• To deliver coaching/training as required.
• To monitor transport costs and processes and actively challenge to ensure that all wastage is eliminated.
• Complete end-to-end procedure on daily reviews of damages.
• Monitor and actively challenge stock rotation to ensure that oldest product is used first.
• Co-ordinate product holds and recalls, ensuring that no incorrect product is released to customers, and no recoverable product is lost.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• 3 years management experience in a FMCG warehouse/distribution centre.
• Computer Literate, to a high level (Ideally working on a day-to-day basis with Excel, Word, Outlook and bespoke Warehouse Management/ Stock Control systems.)
• Demonstrable ability in achieving targets.
• Excellent team working/people skills, while able to work on an individual basis, planning your daily own workloads and targets.
• Target Driven
• Authoritative Nature
• Ability to bring fresh ides/ strategies into play